Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
In both Ayia Napa and Protaras you can experience the most magical of sunsets of Cyprus. The Ocean Queen Luxury Boat sunset cruise offers you the opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views while the in-house DJ provides the perfect musical atmosphere. During the cruise you will get to know 11 places of unique beauty in the Famagusta area.
3 to 3.5 hours. swimming stop. Welcome Drink. Guide.
at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure to ensure a timely and smooth boarding process.
For your safety and enjoyment, we kindly request that no outside food or drinks be brought on board.
Once tickets are purchased, no refunds will be issued. In the event of a no-show, tickets will also not be refunded.
In the unlikely event of bad weather or force majeure, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. In such cases, you will receive a full refund or an option to reschedule for another date.
We reserve the right to refuse entry or evict any individual not complying with our health and safety procedures or engaging in any unsociable behavior.
The iconic luxury boat Ocean Queen departs daily from Ayia Napa. It has three decks and plenty of seats for everyone to enjoy the sun or the sunset. With our first-class service, we do day trips, sunset excursions and themed evenings to the most beautiful stretches of Ayia Napa and Protaras coastline.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who have completed all the necessary courses, training and examinations for the safety and operation of vessels of this type, in accordance with all European requirements and regulations. We speak English, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Arabic language. We are guided by the maxim that a smile, professionalism and experience are the keys to success, beautiful memories and, last but not least, safety.
Ocean Queen’s VIP deck is located on the third deck of the luxury vessel and can accommodate a maximum of 20 people. It features a Jacuzzi, 10 luxurious sun loungers and a magnificent view. A reservation on this deck promises a private cruise experience with a wide range of services.
Hire the entire VIP area for groups of 10 up to 20 people, where you can enjoy signature cocktails and delicious dishes from our chef. Guests who have booked the deck VIP can choose an individual meal menu from the menu of the outstanding fish restaurant Vassos (Psarolimano) if desired up to the day before the booked tour. The option of an individual meal is charged extra depending on the menu selection and is not included in the ticket price.
Guests who have booked the deck VIP can choose an individual meal menu from the menu of the outstanding fish restaurant Vassos (Psarolimano) if desired up to the day before the booked tour. The option of an individual meal is charged extra depending on the menu selection and is not included in the ticket price.
Award-winning mixologist Ioannis Ioannou has created an exclusive signature cocktail menu especially for the Ocean Queen Luxury Boat, which you can enjoy at our bar. In addition, the bar also offers a rich gin menu. Our drinks menu also includes everything else you could wish for, from fine champagnes to quality wines.
– Children aged up to 3 travel for free.
– Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the start time of the trip.
– We advise that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the trip start time.
– If you have any sea / motion sickness do make sure you take your pill at least an hour before departure. Also, please ask the crew before boarding if the weather would allow you to enjoy your trip. You may be advised to not board the boat – please use your ticket for another trip.
– The laws forbid us from selling any medication aboard. You can take sea / motion sickness medicines from any pharmacy on the island. Note you need to take your medication at least 40 minutes before the trip starts.
– We do not allow people who are obviously under the influence of alcohol or any other substance altering your consciousness.
– Make sure you have your towel, cash and sunscreen with you.
– Please note we may not be able to accommodate your individual needs when we are in open sea – i.e. go back to the harbour or get you out of the boat after the trip has started.
– Ocean Queen reserves the right to cancel service due to unforeseeable circumstances such as storms, heavy winds, etc. Our team cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses outside of our control.
– Fishing during the trips is strictly prohibited.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".